Wednesday, August 15, 2012

keepsake pillow tuturial

Hi again- While moving i came across all the sweet momentos that I have saved for one reason or another - lets give you a few examples- my girl scout pins. the huge number one mom earrings my son bought me for Christmas at the school bazaar. Little cake toppers from my shower, small little animals I had since I was 6- so they have all safely been tucked away in a hat box- 

so the other day I was at my favorite thrift store and I see this little pillow .95- cool, lets make a memory pillow - it took no time at all - 
  

Items needed

Momentos of your choice- think outside the box- you may have your sons old army guys put them on a camouflage pillow.
pillow
hot glue gun
  take
   a
trip
down
memory 
lane...


No comments:

Post a Comment